Monday, May 14, 2012

Shift

Saturday did wind up being too hectic to get my brick done, so it got shifted to Sunday. I did 8 miles on the bike in about 31 minutes, and then a mile run in under 12 minutes. I think it's almost time to go up to a 1.5-mile run on brick days. Overall, it was a beautiful day to be out exercising. It looks like the rest of this week will be similar.

Today, I already went out for a bike ride before work. 10.25 miles in 40 minutes for around 15 mph average. And I'm planning to go out at lunch and do at least a 2-mile run yet. I'll update on that later.

------
Update: Ran 2 miles at lunch, and nearly hit a 11-minute pace. (actually, I stopped to tie my shoe, so I may be at the 11-minute pace...) Felt good to do a double workout. Like those good old two-a-days for football in high school.

------
Calorie update: I'm already at 7,424 burned for the month, so I think my goal is going to be shattered. Especially with the 40-mile ride I'm planning for Saturday morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment