Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello, new year

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted. Guess that means I've fallen down a bit on my workouts. Yes, mostly. I've kept up with my karate, and passed the test to become a green belt. So that's good. Haven't been biking, running or swimming though as it relates to my goal of a tri before 40.

Today, though, I took another step on the tri path. I registered for the 2012 Pewaukee Sprint Triathlon. This year's event takes place on my birthday, so not sure if that counts as a Tri before 40. Maybe I should just change the goal to Tri@40.

Next step: Join the Whitewater Fitness Club to begin the swim training. Use the bike on the trainer inside. Keep up with program on Wii Fit and Active. In short - get to work.

2 comments:

  1. It depends... what time of day were you born?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, turns out I was born aroun 3:300 p.m., and the tri starts at 6:30 a.m. and should be wrapped up by 10 a.m. latest. SO I guess I can still do Tri before 40.

    Maybe the next goal will be Olympic Tri B4 42...

    ReplyDelete