Friday, June 1, 2012

May numbers

OK, so a month ago on May 1, I wrote a post about my April numbers and how I wanted May to go. Since today is June 1, seems like an appropriate time to take a look back.

According to my April MapMyRide training log, I had done exercise on 21 days (including some two-a-days), tallied 82.78 miles running and biking and hit 8,790 exercise calories burned. Then I said that by today's date, I wanted the May calendar to top 9,000 exercise calories burned. I beat that mid-way through the month, so the final tallies for May by the numbers are:

227.34 miles covered (run, bike and swim).
28.1 hours of exercise.
26 days with at least 40 minutes of exercise.
39 total workouts.
21,077 calories burned through exercise.

I have to say I'm happy with that.

June is going to be an interesting month, as I need to go to work in NY at the home office for a week somewhere in there, while also hitting the peak of my tri training plan, and starting the taper in the last week. It's hard to pick the right goal to try for, so let's go with this: I'm going to shoot for 30 hours of exercise in June and 40 total workouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment