Friday, June 8, 2012

Hard 3 miles

Today was a difficult run. Went out about noon, intent on making really good time. My earphones kept falling out, and was into a headwind half the time, and it was 85 degrees out there (I found out after I got done). But I did 3 miles and got it done (at about a 4 mph walking pace...)

The fun comes this weekend, when I bike 40 miles to Milwaukee tomorrow morning, and then 40 miles home on Sunday. Getting my bike all situated tonight, and planning out my nutrition for the rides. Depending on how this weekend's rides go, I'm toying with the idea of doing a century ride as a gift to myself on Father's Day morning (especially attractive since I'll be gone the rest of that week with no access to swimming or biking).

----

Thursday

Yesterday's swimming was good, about 1,400 yards with some land-based core work with medicine balls in between the main workout laps. Then at lunch did a 13+ mile bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment