Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easy morning

This morning's bike ride was just over 6 miles in about 28 minutes, so around 13 mph. Not working terribly hard, but I did choose a route with a couple steep climbs.

The scale this morning gave good news. down a little over a pound. That's actually good and bad news. I was telling myself to ignore the scale when I started the tri-specific 12-week program, and it worked ... for a while. Now this morning's weakness and then good number means I'll be more tempted to check every week. Hopefully I can stay off at least for this month. The scale is a terrible thing for me. A bad number sabotages my exercise morale, and a good number triggers my need for regular feedback (and, obviously, getting on the scale more often exposes me to potential bad news more often).

No new posts expected until next week now, as I prep for Orlando's trade show this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment