Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I rock.

Went to pickup my bike today in Whitewater at Quiet Hut Sports. They did the Spring maintenance thing and replaced the flat front inner tube (though there were no cuts in the tire ... hmmm, weird).

Anyhow, rode home the 14.63 miles of rolling terrain and knocked it out in 51.30. That felt pretty quick, for me, and I checked Map My Ride for the last time I did this ride. It was Sept. 1 last year after I'd only been riding about 5-6 weeks or so. That day I did it in 1:04.

So, over the winter through EA Sports Active on the Wii and with swimming twice a week for the past few weeks, I am definitely improving. My pedaling was steady and constant, and breathing was measured for the most part. Awesome -

(My legs are kind of shot right now with such a long ride for the first one of the year. I'm dreading and looking forward to swimming in the morning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment