Wednesday, August 24, 2011

8-mile

I seem to rarely do the same ride two days in a row. There are enough country roads and little shortcuts around here to make any regular ride a bit longer or shorter on a whim. I think that's a benefit to keeping my mind occupied during the ride and keep my body from adjusting to any kind of regular plateau.

Today was a slightly modified noon ride that got me to 8 miles on the nose, in just over 35 minutes. I've got a nice sweat going now, so I'll get a quick shower and light lunch and back to work with a renewed vigor.

Today's workouts also include 30 minutes of yoga/stretching this morning and an hour of karate yet to go tonight.

And I forgot to mention yesterday that after 8 days away from the scale, I recorded a 2.9-lbs. loss. Huzzah -

No comments:

Post a Comment