Saturday, July 23, 2011

Two good rides

I did end up getting out for a ride yesterday after all. The roads were nice and dry, and the weather not too humid, so I went for a ride in the afternoon after work. I went for an 11-mile ride in about 45 minutes and it felt great. The Trek 7.3 and I are really getting to know each other.

Then tonight, I did an evening ride of about 80 minutes and 17 miles. I didn't intend to be out that long time-wise or mileage-wise, but I guess meandering will do that to a ride. I'm sweaty and tired and ready to relax for awhile.

Tomorrow, I have to drive to Indianapolis and back, starting out at 8 a.m. Not sure if I'll get up at 6 for a ride before I go, but I know if I don't that I won't go out when I get back late. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. I just got back from a 20 mile backpacking trip. You'll have to come out for some high altitude training...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really like to, Andy. I'll see what I can do -

    ReplyDelete