Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bike: Day two

Today was easier pedaling than yesterday. I went roughly the same distance for 30 minutes, but on a different route which had more quick, steep hills than the longer rolling hills of yesterday.

Also had a good sweaty workout at karate last night. Results on the scale this morning were minor, but still down instead of up (my meals yesterday were a little off, so I need to watch myself and make sure I don't think I can eat more just because I'm adding a new exercise routine with the bike.)

Aside from weight, I am starting to feel a little more overall toning with my body thanks to the strength and yoga exercises the Wii Fit is running me through.

Now is the time to really stay focused and get a good start on the bike, because I have a work trip the first week of August and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on a bike while I'm out there. I'll have to make a concentrated effort to get out and walk or jog extra, and watch calories out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment